ASIC Registered Agent
$350.00 / year
Director Corporate Services, as your ASIC Registered Agent, will act as intermediary between officeholders of your Australian companies and ASIC to help your companies meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently.
As the officeholders of your Australian company or companies are ultimately responsible for compliancy with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), one of the key benefits of using Director Corporate Services (“DCS”) as your ASIC Registered Agent is that we handle the ASIC compliance of a large volume of companies regularly. As such, we have a thorough knowledge and familiarity with the statutory requirements companies need to meet under the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act).
Over the years, ASIC has been progressively moving online for lodgement of updates to the companies register. This aligns with how we currently deliver services to our corporate customers, where paper forms are available only on an exception basis. We have direct integration with ASIC systems which means we monitor your company or companies, 24/7.
We will enable your company or companies to meet compliance requirements by:
- Downloading company annual statements from our EDGE or Online ASIC Mailbox and ensuring officeholders are alerted as soon as possible, after receipt of same. This enables directors and business owners to review the company details and also alerts them as to when ASIC fees are due.
- Meet ASIC requirements and reporting time frames with preparation of ASIC forms and supporting documentation for company transactions.
- Lodgement of most required ASIC forms online, from our EDGE or Online ASIC Mailbox (additional fees may apply).
Benefits of a Professional Registered Agent
As there are many regulations to comply with when operating a company in Australia, the benefits of having less to worry about may be all you need to seek out our solutions, however here are some additional advantages:
- Complying with ASIC Regulations – by engaging DCS as your ASIC Registered Agent, you will have the full support of our experienced staff in complying with the Corporations Act. Our staff are well practiced with the completion and filing of the multiple and complex forms provided by ASIC and consequently, can efficiently provide ASIC with all required information subsequent to any changes to your company structure.
- Reduce your Workload – for any business, spare time is often a rare commodity that you can ill-afford to waste by trying to understand what forms you should use and what information you should provide to keep ASIC correctly updated. Our Registered Agent service will return critical pockets of time for you to work on the areas of your business that actually make you money.
- Save your hard earned money – by knowing beforehand when fees are due to be paid to ASIC, you have the opportunity to entirely avoid unnecessary and unwanted late payment penalties.
As part of a package of services that DCS provides to domestic and international clients, our Registered Agent service can perfectly compliment your business and help to maintain your professional standard of operations.