ARD Corporate Services, as your ASIC Registered Agent, will act as intermediary between officeholders of your Australian companies and ASIC to help your companies meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently.
ASIC Registered Agent
$99.00 / year
As the officeholders of your Australian company or companies are ultimately responsible for compliancy with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), one of the key benefits of using ARD Corporate Services (ARDCS) as your ASIC Registered Agent is that we handle the ASIC compliance of a large volume of companies regularly. As such, we have a thorough knowledge and familiarity with the statutory requirements companies need to meet under the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act).
Over the years, ASIC has been progressively moving online for lodgement of updates to the companies register. This aligns with how we currently deliver services to our corporate customers, where paper forms are available only on an exception basis. We have direct integration with ASIC systems which means we monitor your company or companies, 24/7.
We will enable your company or companies to meet compliance requirements by:
- Downloading company annual statements from our EDGE or Online ASIC Mailbox and ensuring officeholders are alerted as soon as possible, after receipt of same. This enables directors and business owners to review the company details and also alerts them as to when ASIC fees are due.
- Meet ASIC requirements and report time frames with preparation of ASIC forms and supporting documentation for company transactions.
- Lodgement of most required ASIC forms online, from our EDGE or Online ASIC Mailbox (additional fees may apply).
Online lodgements of transactions performed by ASIC Registered Agents reduce late lodgement penalties, fraudulent activity (by having an online authentication process) and also offer increased convenience for those who wish to lodge documents for immediate company updates.
Benefits of a Professional Registered Agent
As there are many regulations to comply with when operating a company in Australia, the benefits of having less to worry about may be all you need to seek out our solutions, however here are some additional advantages:
- Complying with ASIC Regulations – by engaging ARDCS as your ASIC Registered Agent, you will have the full support of our experienced staff to comply with the Corporations Act in relation to providing ASIC with any and all required information subsequent to making any changes to your company structure. Our staff are well practiced with the completion and filing of the multiple and complex forms provided by ASIC.
- Reduce your Workload – for any business, time is often a rare commodity that you can ill-afford to waste by trying to understand what forms you should use and what information you should provide to keep ASIC correctly updated. Our Registered Agent service will return critical pockets of time for you to work on the areas of your business that actually make you money.
- Save your hard earned money – by knowing beforehand when fees are due to be paid to ASIC, you have the opportunity to entirely avoid unnecessary and unwanted late payment penalties.
As part of a package of services that ARDCS provides to domestic and international clients, our Registered Agent service can perfectly compliment your business and maintain your professional standard of operations.