Our full business packages are designed for local and international businesses or entrepreneurs who require a complete solution. Why waste valuable time & money researching different service providers and resources, when ARD Corporate Services has done all the hard work for you?
Australian Turn-key Business Company Package
Because we service a wide range of local and international clients, we understand what to include in our packages, and what to present to you as optional extras. Right from the start, you will have everything you need to get down to business with your new Australian company.
Several critical aspects of the process to set up a new Australian business require you or your representative to travel to Australia, in addition to certifying and sending documentation from overseas. What we include in the most basic of packages will eliminate the frustrating and difficult processes that you would otherwise have to manage.
Here are just some examples of the processes and timeframes to set up an Australian company & business without our turn-key solutions:
- Register a new Pty Ltd Australian Company – 1 to 2 days, if you have a director in Australia, impossible if you have no director in Australia.
- Apply for an Australian Business Number (ABN) – up to 28 days with certified documentation to be sent by courier to the Australian Business Register. Public Officer who is residing in Australia is also required.
- Apply for an Australian Tax File Number (TFN) – possible only after registration of your ABN with other registrations to be considered.
- Open a company bank account with a major Australian bank – 1 to 2 weeks, with a personal visit and interview at an Australian branch of your chosen bank.
Although there are numerous other considerations when setting up your business in Australia, why not avoid as many unnecessary delays as possible with an ARD Corporate Services Turn-key Business Company Package.
Services included in the base package
- Australian Pty Ltd, registered with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Appoint ARD Corporate Services as ASIC agent for your company
- ABN (Australian Business Number)
- TFN (Tax File Number)
- Registered office – mail handling options available
- Domain name appropriate for the name of the company
- Single webpage with generic description of services appropriate for the name of the company
- Bank account application with one of Australia’s larger banks
- Appointment of an independent tax agent for full compliance with the ATO (Australian Taxation Office)
With such a comprehensive package, you will be ready to operate within a very short period of time. We take care of everything, so you can get on with the business of creating wealth without spending weeks of your time trying to organise the finer details.
Once you purchase an Australian Turn-key Business Company Package, we will:
- Transfer 100% of the shares to you or your designated member
- Appoint you as bank account signatory – our nominee signatory retains view only access
- Change the registered address and place of business
- Transfer domain & hosting to your IT service provider
- Update ASIC, the ABR and ATO with new company details
- Deliver the corporate registers to you by courier
Alternately, if you would like to retain any of the above services, we can discuss various options with you.
Access to ongoing, locally based, professional support services
Our team are experts in implementing first class service provision, in key areas that enable you to establish your business and start trading quickly. In addition to this, for our premium clients, we can also extend access to our broad network of highly experienced, local professionals to assist you with a greater range of needs that you are likely to encounter, as your business develops within your chosen marketplace:
- Business advice
- Financial advice
- Graphic design
- Website development
- API development
- Systems integration
Currently available packages are as follows. Note that some details are not advertised to protect the privacy of our clients and ensure the company name will not appear as a shelf company in google cache.
|Company Name||Registered||Bank Account||Price|
|A.C.N. 624 057 … PTY. LTD.||January 2018||Commonwealth Bank||$6,000.00||A.C.N. 624 469 … PTY. LTD.||February 2018||Commonwealth Bank||$6,000.00||A.C.N. 626 963 … PTY. LTD.||June 2018||Commonwealth Bank||$6,000.00|
*financial year for all companies is 01 July to 30 June
Business Company Package Enquiry Form
Benefits of purchasing a Business Company Package
Whilst we have different levels of business packages available with varying inclusions, there is no doubting the advantages of having what is essentially an existing business, ready for you to operate:
- Immediate Availability – when you need to do business today and do not have your corporate structure ready, you will know the value of being able to immediately provide your clients or associates with your ‘established’ company and bank account details.
- Strong Business Image – when you have an existing company that is; registered with an Australian Business Number (ABN), Tax File Number (TFN), open bank account, professionally designed logo, letterhead, business card, website, search engine listing, corporate office address, phone number, and more, your clients will have total confidence in your business services.
- Efficiency Guaranteed – with an ARD Corporate Services Business Company Package, your time and energy is not lost in the sometimes slow and frustrating process of setting up a new company. Because we know what professional clients need, we have already done the work for you, allowing your skills and expertise to be used in the most efficient way possible from day one.
- Quality Services and Professional Support – upon purchasing one of our ready-to-use business solutions, you may choose to engage ourselves or our associated professionals on any number of support services including, but not limited to: Registered Agent, Registered Office, Virtual Office, Internet Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Directorship, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Legal Compliance and more.
- Tangible Assets – you can choose to receive physical company documents in a tabulated folder, a customized company seal, company chop and company stamp. In other words, items that can be touched and prove that you have ‘opened shop’!
With such a comprehensive package, you will be ready to do business today! We have pre-emptively taken care of the majority of critical elements in setting up your company structure, so you can get on with your business with confidence and a professional corporate image.